PACKAGE HIGHLIGHTS: Swayambhunath Stupa, Patan Darbar Square, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Machhapuchhre, Mt. Annapurna, Fewa Lake, Kotre Muslim Masjid, Village, Seti River Gorge, Davis Falls, Gupteswore Cave, Tibetan Refugee Camp, Cultural Show
DAY 01 : KUALA LUMPUR / KATHMANDU (Dinner)
- Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for your pleasant flight to Kathmandu. Upon arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuwan International Airport. After your immigration and customs clearance you will be met by our representative and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drinks, briefing on program. Check in hotel and overnight at Kathmandu.
DAY 02 : POKHARA (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- After breakfast, drive to Pokhara, the most popular destinantion in Nepal after Kathmandu. It is about 200 km from Kathmandu. Pokhara offers magnificent views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Machhapuchhre; five picks of Mt. Anapurna and of course Fewa Lake. This city is nestled in the tranquil valley and is the starting point for many of Nepal’s most popular trekking and rafting destinantion’s. The valley surrounding Pokhara is home to tick forests, gushing rivers, clear lakes and the world famous views of the Himalayas. On the way buffet lunch. After lunch proceed to Pokhara and visit Kotre Muslim Masjid or Village. On arrival at Pokhara check in to hotel with welcome drinks. Evening free, stroll around the lakeside and enjoy the evening. Overnight at Pokhara.
DAY 03 : POKHARA (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- After breakfast proceed to sightseeing tour of Pokhara, covering 01 hour boating at Fewa Lake, Seti River Gorge, Davis Falls, Gupteswore cave, Tibetan Refugee Camp. Back to hotel. Afternoon free for shooping stroll around the lake site by own. Overnight at Pokhara.
DAY 04 : KATHMANDU (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu. Buffet lunch on the way. Arrive and check in to hotel. Afternoon, free for shopping. Overnight at Kathmandu.
DAY 05: KATHMANDU (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with cultural show)
- After breakfast. Transfer to Swayambhunath Stupa – This is one of the world’s most glorious Buddhist Chaityas, said to be 2000 years old. Painted on the four sides of the spires base are the all-seeing eyes of Lord Buddha. Around many Buddhist stupas different Dhyani Buddha’s are seen in different meditative posture. Swayambhunath is the best place to study the Dhyani Buddha as there are 5 Dhyani Bddha here facing five directions. It is 3 km west of Kathmandu city and is situated on a hillock about 77m above the level of the Kathmandu valley and hence commands an excellent view of the valley. The stupa is the oldest of its kind in Nepal. It was also listed in the UNESCO world heritage monument list in 1979.Patan Durbar Square – The whole square is cluster of fine pagoda temples and stone statues; it is at the same time the business hub of the city. At every step one comes across a piece of art or an image of a deity, testifying to the consummate skill of Patan’s anonymous artists. The ancient palace of the Malla kings and the stone baths associated with various legends and episodes of history are especially intresting to visitors. The stone temple of Lord Krishna and the Royal Bath (Tushahity) with its intricate stone and bronze carvings are two other masterpieces in the same vicinity. It is listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1979. The temple of Lord Krishna holds a commanding psoition in Patan’s Palace complex. Though its style is not wholly native, it is one of the most perfect specimens of nepalese temple craft. The three-story stone temple continues to elicit high praise from lovers of art and beauty. It was built by King Siddhi Narasingha Malla in the sixteenth century A. D. Important scenes from the Mahabharata and Ramayana epics have been craved in bas-relief. The minutes details of this work clearly show the high level that the art of stone craving attained in the sixteenth century. (Jame Mosque visit for Muslim Travelers on foot in the afternoon) After Patan back to hotel. Free. Overnight at KathmanduEvening transfer to cultural center for Traditional Nepalese Dinner with Cultural Show. Back to hotel and Overnight at Kathmandu.
DAY 06: ARRIVAL KUALA LUMPUR (Breakfast)
- After breakfast, transfer to airport for your flight back home. Arrival home with sweet memories and souvenirs.
- Meals (FULL BOARD)
- Return International Ticket + Airport Tax
- Ac Transportation Vehicle
- Accommodation based on 03 stars hotel
- Sightseeing tours with English Speaking
- Halal Meals as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Professional English speaking guide
- All personal expenses and any other services that are not mentioned above
- Tipping for guide & driver (RM 100) per person
- Travel Insurance (RM 50) per person
- Visa Fee (RM 160) per person
- Levy Tax (RM 8) per person