- 23/01, 24/01, 25/01
- 06/02, 07/02, 16/02
- 13/03, 14/03, 15/03, 21/03, 22/03, 23/03, 24/03
- 01/04, 02/02, 03/04, 04/04, 05/04, 06/04, 07/04, 08/04, 09/04, 22/05
- 19/06, 26/06
- 18/09, 25/09
- 09/10, 16/10
- 27/11, 28/11, 29/11, 30/11
- 04/12, 05/12, 06/12, 11/12, 12/12, 13/12, 18/12, 19/12, 20/12, 21/12, 22/12
FLIGHT DETAILS :
RM 5,999 (ADULT)
RM 6,999 (SINGLE)
RM 5,899 (CHILD WITH BED)
RM 5,799 (CHILD W/O BED)
- DAY 01: KLIA ASSEMBLE
- Assemble at KLIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT at 20:00 PM (03 hours before departure), check in flight at 22.00 PM by QATAR AIRWAYS for your flight to SKOPJE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT at 02:50 AM by QR 853 transit via DOHA (DOH) or ISTANBUL
DAY 02: ARRIVAL SKOPJE ( L,D)
- Arrive at Skope Airport at 11:15 A.M , meet and greet with English speaking throughout guide. Proceed to Skopje. Overnight in hotel. The tour starts from the Citadel from where you have excellent panoramic view of the city center, follows Mustafa Pasha mosque from 15th century, entering the second largest Turkish bazaar on the Balkan, Lead Inn, Sulu Inn, Double Bath, Kapan Inn.
- The tour continues to central city square where dominant site is Alexander the great fountain, walk through Macedonia Street towards the old Railway station witness of earthquake in 1963. Dinner and overnight in hotel in Skopje.
DAY 03: SKOPJE / TETOVO / OHRID 45 MIN – 44.0 KM / 2 HOURS 1 MIN – 132.6 KM (B,L,D)
- After breakfast from hotel and proceed to Ohrid. On our way to we will firstly visit Tetovo to see unique Painted Mosque from XV century.
- Tour continues to Ohrid. After arrival enjoy lunch in halal certificated restaurant. After lunch. start with Ohrid sightseeing. Sightseeing of the Old town, Old Plane Three, Ali Pasha Mosque.
- Free time for shopping. Accommodation and overnight in hotel in Ohrid.
DAY 04 : OHRID / TIRANA / SHKODER 2 HOURS 19 MIN – 130.7 KM / 1 HOURS 37 MIN – 102.0 KM (B,L,D)
- After breakfast from hotel and proceed to Tirana, Albania.
- Upon arrival in Tirana have lunch in halal certificate restaurant. Start with sightseeing of the city. Visiting the most important attractions like Skanderbeg Square, Skanderbeg Statue, Et’hem Bey Mosque and Clock Tower.
- After city tour, tour continues to Shkoder. Walking tour of old city of Skhoder, visit the Shkoder Mosque, traditional build road in the XXth century which bears the distinctive architectural characteristic of three museum area and Rozafa Castle.
- Accommodation and overnight in hotel in Shkoder.
DAY 05 : SHKODER / BUDVA / KOTOR 1 HOURS 45 MIN – 85.6 KM / 26 MIN – 23.0 KM (B,L,D)
- After breakfast from hotel and proceed to Budva
- The old Mediterranean port, surrounded by an impressive city wall built by Republic of Venice. Start with sightseeing of the city with the Venetian influenced remains that are dominant among the architectural influences.
- Afterwards we will visit the Bay of Kotor, one of the most indented parts of the Adriatic Sea is sometimes called the southern-most amazing in Europe.
- Kotor Bay is a Natural and Culturo-Historical Region protected by UNESCO. Free time for lunch in a halal friendly restaurant.
- Proceed to Trebinje. Overnight in hotel in Trebinje.
DAY 06 : TREBINJE / DUBROVNIK / MOSTAR 37 MIN – 31.8 KM / 2 HOURS 12 MIN – 129.4 KM (B,L,D)
- After breakfast from hotel and proceed to Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik tour (Croatia) Capture moments during visits to the main attraction of Old Town Dubrovnik, City Walls: a world renowned iconic symbol of the white stone beauty, therefore the main reason why Dubrovnik is now known as the Pearl of the Adriatic.
- Stroll through this vibrant city and lookout for landmarks such as the Onofrio Fountain and Habor. Admire vibrant architecture of Rector’s Palace: A harmonious Gothic and Renaissance palace with certain Baroque additions.
- Continue to Mostar. The city with fascinating history, beautiful architecture and natural setting in a valley on Neretva river banks. Arrival and start with sightseeing. Visit Old bridge (UNESCO World heritage), Bey’s Mosque, Oriental Bazar and Turkish house.
DAY 07 : MOSTAR / SARAJEVO / BOSNIA &HERZEGOVINIA 2 HOURS 9 MIN – 128.9 KM / 2 HOURS 25 MIN – 133.1 KM (B,L,D)
- After breakfast from hotel proceed to Sarajevo.
- First and foremost , we will visit Kravice waterfalls.
- Continue to Sarajevo, Drive to Tunnel Museum. Sightseeing of the Museum. Proceed to Vrelo Bosne Natural Park – the springs of river Bosnia afterwards.
- Visit Bascarsija old town with cobbled streets, numerous Mosques and oriental shops, Latin Bridge where assignation of Franz Ferdinand took place, Morica Han, the only one uniquely styled inn in Sarajevo built in 1551, Vijecnica, Town Hall for the Austro-Hungarian era.
- Lunch in local halal restaurant. Free time for leisure & shopping.
- Dinner at hotel and overnight.
DAY 08 : BOSNIA &HERZEGOVINIA / ZAGREB 4 HOURS 54 MIN – 336.9 KM / (B,L,D)
- After breakfast from hotel proceed to Zagreb
- Proceed to Zagreb City tour : Dolac Bazaar, St Mark Church, Lotrscak Tower, Mirogoj Park Cemetry, Ban Jelacic Square and Geo-History Musuem. Dinner at the hotel and overnight.
- Dinner at the hotel and overnight In Zagreb
DAY 09 : ZAGREB / ( B,L )
- After breakfast from hotel proceed to Zagreb City and shooping tour
- Next, after lunch proceed to airport for your flight back to Malaysia
DAY 10 : ARRIVE MALAYSIA
- Arrival in Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 10:00 AM. Arrive home with sweet memories and souvenirs.
Optional : Cruise in Ohrid – 15 Euro
Hotel Name :
1) Panoramika Hotel, Skopje (4 Star) or similar
2) Aura Hotel, Ohrid (4 Star) or similar
3) Colosseo Hotel, Shkoder (4 Star) or similar
4) Bellevue Hotel, Trebinje (4 Star) or similar
5) Eden Hotel, Dubrovnik (4 Star) or similar
6) Hollywood Hotel, Sarajevo (4 Star) or similar
7) Panorama Hotel, Zagreb (4 Star) or similar
Available for 13 DAYS 10 NIGHTS DISCOVERY OF BALKAN (9 Countries)
ITALY – AUSTRIA – CROATIA – BOSNIA – MONTENEGRO – ALBANIA – MACEDONIA – BULGARIA – TURKEY
- Meals (FULL BOARD)
- Halal Meals (FULL BOARD)
- Return International Ticket + Airport Tax By Qatar Airways / Turkish Airlines
- Baggage Allowance 30 KG and Hand Carry 07 KG
- Ac Transportation
- Accommodation 04 Stars including daily breakfast
- Meals as per itinerary
- All entrance fees during the program as stated on the programme
- Escorted Malay or English Speaking if group size more than 25 pax
- Professional Tour Guide English Speaking
- Tips for guide & driver (RM 200) per person
- Travel Insurance (RM 150) per person
- Levy Tax (RM 20) per person
- Any Other Optional Tour
- Porterage , Extra baggage fees
- Any extra meals & drinks not mentioned in program
- Other entrance fee not mentioned in the program
- All personal expenses and any other services that are not mentioned above