BALI – KINTAMANI – TANJUNG BENOA – TANAH LOT
PACKAGE HIGHLIGHTS: BARONG, KRIS DANCE at BATU BULAN VILLAGE, HOME INDUSTRY BATIK AND HANDICRAFT, HOLY SPRING OF TAMPAK SIRING DANCE TEMPLE, MOUNTAIN OF BATUR, BEAUTIFUL LAKE and MOUNT BATUR PANORAMA, UBUD TRADITIONAL ART MARKET, KINTAMANI VILLAGE, TANJUNG BENOA, TANAH LOT TEMPLE,
DAY 01 : KUALA LUMPUR DEPARTURE / ARRIVAL BALI (Dinner)
- Assemble at KLIA 2 for your flight to Bali.
- Upon your arrival at Bali, you will meet our representative and transfers
DAY 02 : KINTAMANI FULL DAY TOUR (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- After breakfast at the hotel, our tour guard will pick-up passengers about 08:30am at Hotel lobby and starting to tour with beginning to visit the BARONG and KRIS DANCE at BATU BULAN VILLAGE.
- After finish the dance, we will to see the local people at HOME INDUSTRY BATIK AND HANDICRAFT. Passengers can see the people how to making Batik not must buy some thing there.
- Later the, we visit the HOLY SPRING OF TAMPAK SIRING DANCE TEMPLE this place also with the presidential palace area.
- After that passengers will drive up to the MOUNTAIN OF BATUR and visit BEAUTIFUL LAKE and MOUNT BATUR PANORAMA.
- This village name is KINTAMANI. There you will enjoy our Indonesian Buffet Lunch at cool weather of mount Batur.
- After finished we will going down back same road to visit UBUD TRADITIONAL ART MARKET. There you see a thousand the Balinese art, handricraft and nice fashion and sarong can buy it to bring home.
- On the evening after the sunset end, we direct to the local restaurant for your dinner.
DAY 03 : TANJUNG BENOA, TANAH LOT TOUR (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- After breakfast at the hotel, our tour will pick-up passengers abouat 10:00am at hotel lobby and starting to tour with beginning to visit TANJUNG BENOA beach to see the beautiful beach with great activities such as Banana Boat, Jet Sky, Parasailing, Glass bottom boat, diving and other. Passengers can be joining by own expenses.
- Later than we going to local restaurants for having our lunch. Tour continue to visit TANAH LOT TEMPLE. Located on the south west coast, Tanah Lot is possibly the best known and most photographed temple in Bali. The pagoda like temle sits on a small, rocky islet, surrounded by water at high tide and otherwise accessible by a ramp. Despite the commercialism, few sights compare with the dramatic view of the sun dropping behind the ocean and silhouetting the temple which is venerated as a holy site believed to be guarded snakes.
- On the way back we will dinner at loal restaurants.
DAY 04 : BALI DEPARTURE / ARRIVAL KUALA LUMPUR (Breakfast)
- After breakfast at hotel, this time is hold free time for your last day shopping at near hotel by own until time to pick-up for departure transfers to Airport for you flight home.
- Arrival home with sweet memories.
- Meals (FULL BOARD)
- Return International Ticket + Airport Tax
- Baggage allowance 20kg return per pax
- Tours and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Accommodation including daily breakfast
- Meals as per itinerary (Full board Halal)
- All entrance fees during the program
- Professional English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Tips for guide and driver (RM 50) per person
- AXA VIP Plan Travel Insurance (RM 50) per person
- Levy Tax (RM 8) per person
- Meals on flight
- All personal expenses and any other services that are not mentioned in the program