5 Days 4 Nights - Discover Dubai 2019Package From RM 3, 488.00
|B1874||2110hrs – 2330hrs(TUESDAY & SUNDAY)|
0010hrs – 0450hrs
(WEDNESDAY & MONDAY)
0555hrs – 1755hrs
(FRIDAY & WEDNESDAY)
0900hrs – 1120hrs
(SATURDAY & THURSDAY)
DAY 1 : KUALA LUMPUR – BRUNEI Depart Kuala Lumpur to Brunei (BI874) at 2110 – 2330. Transit time 40mins.
DAY 2 : BRUNEI – DUBAI Depart Brunei to Dubai (BI007) at 00:10hrs – 04:50hrs. Arrival Dubai International Airport Meet & greet by the representative and transfer to hotel – check in. Breakfast at the hotel by 07:30hrs. Depart for Dubai half day city tour by 09:00hrs.
Dubai Half Day City Tour This tour will give you a glimpse of some of the best modern architecture in the world. The journey begins with Jumeriah open beach for photo stop followed by stops at entrance of Burj Al Arab, and The Palm Jumeriah (Photo stop at Atlantis The Palm). Off to Zabeel palace for photo stop and last stop will be Dubai museum. After city tour, lunch will be served in the hotel/ any good local restaurant. Pick up for Desert safari with BBQ dinner by 15:00hrs – 15:30hrs.
Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner Experience the real desert with professional safari drivers take you on thrilling roller-coaster rides across the golden dunes. Proceed to the Bedouin campsite located in the heart of the desert. A warm Arabian welcome awaits you and accompanied by refreshing Arabic Coffee and dates. Soft drinks, tea and water are also available. A brief camel rides adds fun. Various mild and fruity flavors offer a tingling sensation. Ladies particularly enjoy adoring their arms with exquisite patters of Henna Tattoo. Later, an enchanting belly dancer appears, light BBQ Buffet Dinner is served right on time, unveiling a feast of Arabian and International delicacies.
DAY 3 : DUBAI – BRUNEI Breakfast at hotel by 07:30hrs, after breakfast depart for Sharjah Aquarium and Miracle Garden
Sharjah Aquarium Explore the fascinating hidden world of the deep sea with its amazing creatures. Enjoy a close-up look at the local fishes and learn about Sharjah’s historic coasts and ports. These aquariums shed light on the lively, mysterious and colorful world of the deep sea. They reflect the diverse marine creatures living in our marine environment. It’s a captivating world encompassing passionately more than (150) species, including the beautiful clownfish, delicate seahorses, moray eels, sea rays and reef sharks. Through this marine nature reserve, Sharjah Aquarium seeks to raise awareness about the importance of the marine environment and how to protect it.
Miracle Garden The Dubai Miracle Garden is a flower garden located in the district of Dubailand, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The garden was launched on Valentine’s Day in 2013. The garden occupies over 72,000 square meters, making it the world’s largest natural flower garden featuring over 109 million flowers planted. Dubai Miracle garden is seasonal attraction. It is open from October to April each year during the summer it closes and flowers are recycled for fertilizer. Every year open with new display. After Sharjah Aquarium and Miracle garden, transfer back to hotel and rest. Then pax will enjoy 1hr limo ride
Limo Ride Explore Dubai in a limousine which can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people. Avail transfer facility to your residence or specified location in Dubai. Comfortably sit with your group and have fun in style. This luxurious limo takes you to various places in Dubai. Adding to the limo tour package is the services of a well-trained courteous chauffeur who will help you explore Dubai. Burj Khalifa, Palm Island, Dubai Creek, and Burj Al Arab are few such destinations that you will cover in the 1 Hr limo ride.
Dhow Cruise Marina with Dinner Evening Dhow Cruise pick up by 19:00hrs – 19:30hrs. Dividing the charming ‘City of Lights’ into two commercial districts, Dubai Creek epitomizes the city’s personality. Here, the magnificent sophistication of the 21st Century walks hand in hand with the simplicity of a bygone era. Hop aboard our traditional show which keeps the traditions alive with glass enclosed interiors to offer stunning views of the old and new Dubai. Awaken your senses as you gently cruise along the banks of historic Dubai Creek where the Dhow combines the best of culinary delights with a glimpse of old Dubai. Feel the flip-flap of waves and the all-pervading romance as you soak up the cities bustling atmosphere from a distance. Experience the height of opulence with a touch of local traditions and indulge in the peace and tranquility of the creek waters. Onboard we welcome you with (Kahweh) the Arabic coffee, dates and welcome drinks followed by a sumptuous buffet dinner. This two-hour dinner cruise also includes soothing Arabic music (taped) along with a commentary on Dubai Creek and a pocket-sized guide explaining its past, present, and future. Highlights: Stunning views of the creek through our glass enclosed interiors, lavish international buffet, selection of the best of Arabic Lounge Music to awaken your senses, commentary, and a pocket-sized guide to explain the journey. Transfer back to the hotel at 23:00hrs for overnight.
DAY 4 : DUBAI – BRUNEI Check –Out the hotel by 02:00 hrs and transfer to the airport for departure. Depart Dubai International Airport to Brunei (BI008) at 05:55hrs – 17:55hrs. Arrival at Brunei, transfer to hotel. Check-in. Dinner will be served at the hotel.
DAY 5 : BRUNEI – KUALA LUMPUR Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport. Depart Brunei to Kuala Lumpur (BI871) at 09:00hrs – 11:20hrs. Arrival in Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- All-in return Economy Class ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai via Brunei.
- 03 nights hotel accommodation at selected 3 stars or 4 stars hotels in Dubai.
- Arrival & departure transfers.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Half day Dubai city tour with lunch.
- Dhow Cruise Marina with Dinner.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner.
- Complimentary 1 hour limo r
- Complimentary Sharjah Aquarium with transfers.
- Complimentary Miracle Garden with transfers.
- 01 night hotel stay in Brunei with 01 dinner.
- All applicable tours are based on sharing basis in air conditioned van or similar.
- All Taxes, 5% VAT & Surcharges.
- Travel insurance.
- Optional tours.
- Tourism Dirham (AED20 per room per night).
- Tips for driver & tour guide.
- All rates are quoted in MYR (Malaysia Ringgit).
- Travel dates are subject to promo class availability & restricted to some blackout dates.
- Hotels are subject to change with similar category.
- OSI BI PROMO DUBAI TBF to be inserted in the OSI Field of PNR.
- Child no BED rate only applicable for children 0-3 Years Old ONLY & sharing existing bed with 2 adults.
- Child with EXTRA BED rate only applicable for children 4-11 Years Old ONLY.
- Adult extra bed/triple room rate same as twin sharing rate.
- Extension of stay at selected hotel is allowed with additional cost (prior booking is required).
- FREE cancellation 30 days prior to departure/within 30 days of departure 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Minimum 02 pax to go with booking class ‘O’, surcharge RM100 for RBD ‘V’.
- Prices above inclusive of Airport Taxes & Surcharges.